fredag 8 maj 2015

Indigo Pepole

Today I took the Indigo test and got 4-2, not sure if I belong with the Indigo People but I am curious about finding out more.

I have always felt like I don´t belong, that I am different, often felt misunderstood and frustrated, lonely, alien, and time after time I have found myself hiding and denying almost every single part of myself, my thoughts and creativity in desperation of fitting in. The last few years my awareness of how this "bullying" of my self has caused me so much pain and suffering for both my person and spirit. Depression, anciety, panic-attacs haunting and bleeding out my soul. It is a struggle finding out what you need, and what you want and even when you start to figure it out, it is a long way of healing your self-esteem and build up your confidence towards taking the right path. Today I am healing myself with creativity, sharing it with others and trying to inspire and spread what I have learned so far.

Want to read about Indigo People? Follow the link below :-)
 Indigo People


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar